Return Health Disinfecting Procedures
Regularly disinfect high-touch areas throughout the day. Frequently touched surfaces in the school include, but are not limited to:
- Door handles
- Light switches
- Sink handles
- Bathroom surfaces
- Student Desks
- Order supplies for start and plan for inventory management:
- Cloth face coverings — for students and staff, individuals can be encouraged to use their own cloth face covering
- Disposable masks for sick room.
- Face shields or goggles for sick room and for teachers
- Hand sanitizer — in every room, used by every individual entering
- Spray bottles and disinfectant and paper towels — every room to clean surfaces
- Gloves — for use in case of vomiting or helping sick or injured students
- Thermometers — thermometer needed at each site for sick room.
- Handwashing stations if insufficient sink access at sites.
- Back stock of PPEs
- Proper ordering procedures from central location/system
- Use of district-approved products only